6.7.0 update is Disaster

I was hyped for the new update and all of a sudden I fooled myself. Its been 8 games n ive tried adding different perks and add ons. I used onryo, hag and ghostface and all I gotten was between quad n 1 k. Why? Ill tell you why.

Survivors buffed perks ive been seeing a lot lately which are:

1. Well make it

2. Resilience

3. Prove tyself

4. Windows opportunity

5. Balance landing

6. Sprint burst

7. Off the record

8. Unbreakable

9. Lithe

10. Breakdown

11. Hyperfocus

12. Reasurrance

Every game i get gen rushes, lots of swtfs, survivors looking and chasing ghostface while stalking, body blocks a lot, hags traps interupt im groups, long loops with pallets in middle harder enough that bloodlust doesnt show up till last min. Most of killers r completely nerfed n weak that doesnt last stopping from gen rush. Im so upset with this. Dont get me wrong I like playing both sides but if Im seeing survivors winning most of the time due to that, then its clear that killers r not same as balanced w survivors. I think this game its too survivors sided probably since the day they reworked ghostface n legion but then after things have gotten horribly to me. I felt like I wasted my whole time and money hoping devs come up with better balance, better perks even comunication but as far for 2023, I dont find this game fun and enjoyable at all.

Comments