The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please bring back self care with the boon of healing

circularcube
circularcube Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

This is unfair to survivors we need to be able to heal when we don't have a med kit or someone nearby to help as that's not always the case. When you do a boon it usually helps everyone be able to heal but not anymore with the update.

Comments

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,122

Just use Self Care + Botany

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389

If only there were a perk you could utilize to heal your with....

• Btobin2426
    Btobin2426 Member Posts: 11

I do not think that not allowing you to heal without a med kit in the boon circle of healing is very fair of an update. I have played probably over 3,000 hours. It seems like all the updates benefit more that the killer always wins the match. Yes, you could run with other perks to be able to heal yourself but it doesn't take away. The fact that is not fair that you load in with a perk that no longer works. Who cares if somebody heals you faster. If you wanted to heal faster you'd bring in a med kit. You're basically going to cause everybody to load in with med kits from here on out. In fact, I'm honestly thinking about not playing this game anymore and it's pretty much the only game I play. And once again yeah you could load in with different perks but that defeats the whole purpose. Why even have Boone circle of healing anymore? It doesn't work.

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,122

With coordination, COH can be used to pull off very quick resets. A friend of mine was playing Huntress in RPD against a swf yesterday and their heals were so quick that I assumed one of the survivors was running heal oriented perks. The 4 man Swf escaped and it turns out all they had were a basic med kit, Botany and COH.

COH is not as “general” as it once was but it still has a place in DBD

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389

Many people, including myself, played DBD for years without CoH. It's really not needed

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,920

CoH was too strong as a single Perk, its a lot better now. Why should I agree with you the changes should be reverted?

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,063
  • Unequalmitten86
    Unequalmitten86 Member Posts: 145

Difference is you played in swf and not soloq. There is a huge difference in playing with comms and without. When survivors can communicate it makes it much easier.

• Adagio_InDminor
    Adagio_InDminor Member Posts: 27

Heh my only issue is I no longer can use it to save myself from poopy teammates, but honestly of all the changes they made anything healing related wasn't a big deal to me.