Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Shorter and Clearer Perk Descriptions

Ivanynakov
Ivanynakov Member Posts: 235
edited April 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Make perks ability description shorter, clearer and easier to read.

My friend is new player and has really hard time navigating through perks. I remember myself being overwhelmed when I first started. And when take breaks from DBD I need to go though it again. Please make it easier!

Here is an example of how it could look like:

1. I made structured logic behind it when I started with highlighted CONDITION, followed by the shortest possible description of perk while using shortcuts and icons (in this case meters, seconds, and radius)
  2. I also separated the GAMEPLAY description from LORE desciprtion by separator line. And made LORE more transparent so GAMEPLAY description remains the main text.
  3. I deleted first useless sentence "Unlocks potential ... ability". But can be moved below separator to the LORE section.

P.S. I know that there are much more perks and this logic may not work 100% for all of them. But this is the direction I would go for.

Post edited by Ivanynakov on

Comments