WEIRD THOUGHT

Options
Haven414
Haven414 Member Posts: 97
edited May 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

this is probably the most random and stupid idea, but what if survivors had hex perks. I can already think of a thousand reasons why that wouldn't work, but just think about how complicated it would be if one of the killer's hex totems actually held a perk for one of the survivors. Maybe this would work for a mod or something, but it just sounds so interesting to me.

Post edited by Jocelynbee on

Comments

• Haven414
    Options

But I mean specifically hex totems. Like they start already in the match and can only be broken by someone cleansing or booning the totem. It would work the same way as a killer's hex totem.

• Haven414
    Options

Bruh I’m aware of how stupid it sounds, you don’t need to write an essay about it

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,419
    Options

I'm trying to get a couple of points about the idea.

So it starts on, like a hex. However, the only way it gets out of the game (if I read you correctly) is if the survivors cleanse it.

So it would be a hex totem that gives the survivors a disadvantage, which becomes an a bonus once they clear it?

Alternatively you could be talking about the idea of a totem that gives a killer a disadvantage until the killer cleanses it.

Conceptually I don't think it sounds dumb, the question would be implementation. It would be a very strong version of a perk, but players don't get it until they find it. Balance wise it doesn't inherently create a problem.

However, there is a huge mechanical problem. Hypothetically 4 survivors could bring it, plus the killer could bring hex totems, and now you don't have enough totems.

• Haven414
    Options

Love how you put your brain to this. It does kind of make sense when you put it that way.

• Jocelynbee
    Jocelynbee Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,234
    Options

It's okay for people to discuss on our forums; all good and there's no disrespect intended with sharing thoughts on ideas. Serious or a little silly, the feedback and suggestions are all welcome!