Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Spirit is bugged? How is this possible when there hasn't been a new patch

HarryRugby19
HarryRugby19 Member Posts: 27

Spirit is totally bugged. Her sound of the swing is louder when coming out of phase, her hands are repositioned strangely and when you kick a gen her katana points downwards after the animation. Sounds seem totally off as well. Idk if this is the devs trying to solve the 'spirit op' 'no counterplay' problem lol.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ProudRinMain
    ProudRinMain Member Posts: 331
    edited May 2023

Gosh it’s so infuriating when things like this that are TOTALLY unrelated to what they were trying to “fix “ happen and i have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what it was that they were trying to fix or fixed…. To me it just seems that now there is a TRUE bug that Spirit is affected by…🤦🏼‍♀️ And you know what’s even more infuriating? The devs not mentioning these DRASTIC changes be it intended or not in the patch notes thinking people won’t notice….😤😤

How in the world does fixing a “bug” lead to a character’s FOV being COMPLETELY and UTTERLY bad-looking and changed and not to mention causing motion sickness in some instances???? Also Spirit’s walking animations from the survivors’ perspective are completely different and they look bad like really bad. -_-

Can you also elaborate on the “sounds seem totally off “ part? Are you referring to the new katana noises that sound so weird and different when Spirit attacks? Or just in general? Because if the latter, it’s always been like this sadly and a dev a month or so ago had told me that the sound inconsistencies and bugs aren’t actually bugs and whatnot but rather a part of the game …great just freaking great.

The foundation of this game in all aspects or most of them is like trying to cove up the smell of feces with a fragrant air freshener. Truly revolting. 🤮🤢

P.S. : This weird new bug ( i don’t even know if it is, knowing the devs, they could for all we know ignore it and leave it as it is ) has been happening since the most recent hotfix , a few days or week ago.

Post edited by ProudRinMain on
  • HarryRugby19
    HarryRugby19 Member Posts: 27

Idk if I've just been titled by the new bugs from when I played her a 4/5 days ago. But just survivors have been much harder to hear as recently than usual, even when people don't have iron will. Its like when I phase and I can only hear them ish when im literally on top of them.