New Demogorgon Addon

yeeeitsdustin
yeeeitsdustin Member Posts: 36
edited May 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hey everyone! I've been playing Demogorgon for a while and have about 1,000 hours invested in him. Through this time, I've noticed that I don't use a good portion of his addons. I mainly use Black Heart, Rat Liver, Barb's Glasses, occasionally Rotten Green Tripe, Rat Tail, Lifeguard Whistle, and Leprose. Outside of these, Demogorgon's addons are pretty mediocre to down right bad. This is why I would like to suggest a new addon for him. I know that BHVR can't change anything about him unless it's a bug, but this is still fun to do.

Unititled addon: When the Demogorgon teleports from one portal to another, all other active portals will glow red as if the Demogorgon is about to emerge out of them. Any survivor who is within an 8 meter radius from a fake portal emerging will be afflicted with the deafness status effect for 10 seconds. Any survivor who is within an 8 meter radius of the portal the Demogorgon emerges from will become hindered for 3 seconds.

I think this would be a fun addon to trick survivors and keep them on their toes, while also afflicting survivors with some status effects to throw them off. This addon would be similar to the addon Freddy has, but better and on a better killer. Let me know what y'all think and if you would change anything! And help me come up with a name for it!

Comments