We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Lobbies rework?

Maybe its time for lobby to change so the killer cannot see the survivors levels items and profiles, i cannot see how this is healping the game in anyway.

Every survivor has to have private profile or some killer players will try to get information from that plus that they can see your items and your prestige that kinda matters on low "mmr" and new players, combining all that they can adjust their playstyle from all this and they can get very toxic tunneling a survivor that they saw has a few hours in game or is low prestige or just getting some lightborn or frankies just because they dont like you. Another thing some players tend to do is changing lobby untill they find some survivors that seem an easy prey and they ruin their game and will not get in a game with survivors that seem to have played a lot and know the game.

I dont know how the game was and if it had any benefit from killer being able to see survivors in lobby and survivors cannot see the killer but i think its time the killer cannot see survivors in the lobby too because the only thing that this feature brings now is toxic and unhealthy games.

Random games will be on average a better experience for everyone especially for newer players :)

Comments