Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Massive amount of Rift fragments upon log in???

Options
TDA
TDA Member Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this or if I need to file in a bug report. I'm aware DBD is giving daily bloodpoints and Rift fragments upon logging in during this current event, but I had jumped from tier 70 (where I was last night upon logging out) all the way to 85 (max tier) when I logged in this morning. Am I missing something here? Has this happened to anyone else? I just find it hard to believe I would get such a massive amount of fragments for one log in day, when since the beginning of this event I was just getting a small sprinkle of fragments upon log in. (I'm playing DBD on PC btw - Steam)

Best Answer

Answers

• TDA
    TDA Member Posts: 2
    Options

Oh, thank you so much! This makes me feel much better. Bless ya. <3