We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Wraith Everywhere

Options
RealMeister
RealMeister Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I am making this thread to inform that Wraith as of the recent update to the Burn mechanic.

Wraith is currently over preforming weather it be to his add-ons, his base speed, or generally having no way to counter him as of the update. Since the update I've played against Wraith multiple games in a row, some days I'll get lucky but nearly all of my games are Wraith and there seems to be nothing you can really do against him. I believe that taking away the burn mechanic puts survivors in a spot where they can't perform well against him. No amount of distance keeps him from catching up too quickly while cloaked. Survivors need a way to counter him and as of right now there is no way of doing that.

Comments