If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Rework Adrenaline Injector

Options

Don't nerf the new version of Damaged Syringe. Don't buff Adrenaline Injector to compensate (as nothing can compensate it).

Just give the add-on a new effect now that you have the chance to.

Something like this would be really nice, for instance:

• Reduces the recovery time of Tentacle Strike by 20% if it hits a Survivor.

This would make Adrenaline Injector appealing, it gives it a unique effect and it makes it something Nemesis can rely on quite a bit without being too overbearing!

Comments

• Boons123
    Boons123 Member Posts: 695
    Options

Throughout the game, even if the vaccines run out?

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Wouldn't this be the 100% use add-on then? Or am I completely missing how Nemesis functions?

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,410
    Options

That’s overpowered for a yellow addon.

But yes they should change it, or at least swap the rarities.

• Clockwork_Enigma
    Clockwork_Enigma Member Posts: 529
    Options

Well, consider this; his top two add-ons happen to be:

• Marvin's Blood (increases mutation gained from hitting Survivors)
    • Broken Recovery Coin (removes 1 Supply Case)

All of his other add-ons are pretty much worthless simply because of the fact they are either Survivor-dependent, too limited, Zombie dependent or otherwise. Adrenaline Injector happens to be the first two and it gives no downsides otherwise.

The new version of it that I'm proposing basically adds another add-on that Nemesis can use that can replace either Marvin's Blood or the Broken Recovery Coin, but still allow both to be used at a high rate as well.

And since it would only apply on hit, that means it would incentivize Nemesis players to go for more hits to possibly earn the reward (if they're good enough) rather than just "me break pallets".

• Black Heart is a Common add-on for Demogorgon.
    • Wooden Horse is a Common add-on for Nurse and applies when missing.
    • Never-Sleep Pills is an Uncommon add-on for Legion.
    • Marvin's Blood is an Uncommon add-on for Nemesis.
    • Potent Tincture and Emetic Potion are Uncommon add-ons for Plague.
    • Death Engravings is an Uncommon add-on for Hillbilly.
    • This:

The point is, it's not. Compared to all of these and then some, especially.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,924
    edited June 2023
    Options

Nemesis needs an add-on pass. Y'know what, I'll just list some random add-ons that could be given to him:

• After reaching the maximum Mutation Rate, Survivors damaged by Tentacle Strike drop their item.
    • After reaching the maximum Mutation Rate, Survivors damaged by Tentacle Strike are inflicted with the Hemorrhage status effect until healed.
    • After reaching the maximum Mutation Rate, Survivors damaged by Tentacle Strike are inflicted with the Mangled status effect until healed.
    • Each time you raise your Mutation Rate, the auras of Survivors within 24 meters are shown to you for 5 seconds.
    • Decreases the successful hit cool-down of Tentacle Strike by 10%.
    • Decreases the stun time of Zombies when blinded by 50%
  • Clockwork_Enigma
    Clockwork_Enigma Member Posts: 529
    Options

I think those add-ons would be pretty interesting for Nemesis, but I do also believe that many of these would just be niche, like the item drop one.

I do like the last three, though, they sound pretty neat.