If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Made for This rework

Options

The effect of increased movement speed is too strong, doesn't affect strong Killers that much, heavily affects already bad Killers, gives protection for healing on top. I think this Perk is too strong so here is a rework suggestion that still keeps the spirit of the Perk while also requiring the Survivor to be good at the chase to get some benefit from it.

Made for This

• After being in a chase for 30/25/20 seconds, gain a Token.
  • For every Token increase your movement speed by 1%.

Made for This can have up to 3 Tokens, all Tokens are lost when out of chase or when loosing a health state.

The healing effect got removed because movement speed is already strong enough, give that effect to something like This Is Not Happening.

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

Just realized this, the Perk would basically become Blood Lust for Survivors.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,557
    Options

I dislike Made for This as much as the next Killer, but you got to not gut the perk and make it useless for Survivors. or they wont consider it and then the Perk serves no purpose.

I'd say instead,

1. Removing the Healing Effect is good idea as its just adding sugar on top the sugarpile.
    2. Keep the 3% effect as is. As its still strong and its most appealing quality.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

But you're not doing anything about the part people are complaining about...?

As for OP, I would rather not tie it into chase mechanic, but that could work I suppose. However it would feel really bad.

• Pavel_Ch
    Pavel_Ch Member Posts: 241
    Options

why don't you just add some kind of exhausted survivor perk to the build instead of asking the devs to nerf it?

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,557
    Options

People complaining about something isn't the sole reason to change something, data and statistics speak for the results of the things bHVR adds into the game. As I don't have access to that, I can only suggest changes and I think the healing part is overkill.

Its one of the oldest Game developer lessons, if people are complaining about something, its not always the things they are talking about in the complaint that is the problem. However I do agree their complaints warrants investigations, but we know bHVR is already looking over it and reading feedback. My feedback so far is that I want to see the Perk as speed perk alone first.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,411
    Options

That would definitely be much more fair than what we have now. People complain about the movement speed primarily and while that is an issue, the Endurance is also very strong and problematic in SWF imo after having seen it. I didn’t think the Endurance would be an issue at first but I’ve changed my mind.