Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pallet turned into a wall bug

M4TD0G
M4TD0G Member Posts: 3
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

I had a match while playing killer (Legion), and as I was playing, I used Feral Frenzy to hit one survivor, then vaulted a pallet to hit another, after that, the second survivor stunned me out of the frenzy, and immediately after the stun I went to break the pallet but was unable to interact with it. I don't know how I could replicate this bug and I don't even know how I accomplished it, but neither I nor the survivors could do anything to it. This took place on RPD East Wing. It was at the pallet on the second floor in the hallway with the tiger.

Edit: just tried it in a bot match and evn the bot couldn't activate it, it just seems to be that pallet in particular.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This particular pallet has already been reported, and it's currently under review.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.