Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC (Epic Games) - Unknown error

JokyAzz
JokyAzz Member Posts: 32

After I play as a survivor, I have an unknown error. It disappears if you restart the game, but reappears after the match is played for the survivor.

This error does not allow me to play with friends in the team.

I don't see my friends in the lobby, and they don't see me.

They don't see my readiness.

This error does not affect the game if I play without friends.

An unknown error occurs in a significant number of people, but it has not been fixed yet. I wrote to support about this error. They told me that the problem is with my internet connection, but it's not. My internet connection is working properly.

I really want to play with my friends, but an unknown error prevents me from doing this for more than a year. Please pay attention to this and fix this error.

Screenshot:

Log:

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Zyqlon
    Zyqlon Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2023

Yup, i have this same exact problem too. It's so stupid, i raised a ticket and after a few network things (reset adapters, update adapters, change dns, flush dns etc.) they are out of options and i need to deal with it. Just follow their social media account for upcoming fixes they said. But this is unplayable to reboot the game after 1 game. Let me know if you can fix this.

• therealsuzuki6
    therealsuzuki6 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2023

Me and 2 friends all have this exact same issue and its starting to piss us off. Might aswell play something else instead of this....

We play on Steam btw!

Post edited by therealsuzuki6 on
  • JokyAzz

We just have to wait. Unfortunately, no one knows how to fix this error

• DivineTM
    DivineTM Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

me and my friends im playing with have this as well

• therealsuzuki6

Gotta be joking that they haven't fixed this yet. Started playing today and it happend AGAIN!

• JokyAzz

Yes, it's very funny and sad at the same time. The error is quite serious, but there is no news about its correction. I hope they will fix this error soon

• unliveble
    unliveble Member Posts: 3

Having the same problem for couple of weeks. It's really frustrating since you just want to enjoy with your friends without restarting the game after every game. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

• Doubleagent
    Doubleagent Member Posts: 7

having same problem on steam. i use my friend account on my pc and it was working fine and i gave my account to a friend , he is facing same issue from my account into his pc so the issue is with account.

• therealsuzuki6

Just got on the game after a few days with my buddy, issue is still there Pathetic!

• d1rt_wr1d
    d1rt_wr1d Member Posts: 3

exactly the same error, not how not to be fixed, wrote in support everything that was offered did not help. are now silent. what to do is not clear.

• therealsuzuki6

Issue is still here, we just had the same error message after 1 game again. So I guess we will just play 1 game a day untill they stop ignoring us and get their game sorted. Kinda annoyed that I spend quite a bit on skins while the event was going.

• JokyAzz

It's a pity we can't just play with friends. Why can someone play, but someone suffers?

• Doubleagent
    Doubleagent Member Posts: 7

mine is fixed after i emailed them 5 videos of error proofs maybe they only fixed mine? idk but i am not facing any issue from last 3 days. btw in email they say they documented that bug and fixing it as soon as possible