Remove DC penalty from Skull Merchant matches!

Since you refuse to rework her, remove DC penalty from skull merchant matches...

NOBODY should be held hostage in a 40min game because of players abusing your poor game/killer design. And your pure ignorance on this matter. Man up, admit to a mistake and make some changes!

Enough is enough. 3 skull merchant matches in the past two hours, two of them straight up trying to 3gen from the very start.

And it's really not just about the time, it's also the fact that those kind of matches are simply boring to death.

Comments

• VirtuaTyKing
    VirtuaTyKing Member Posts: 465

Whats it matter you all suicide on hook lately anyway!

Not a comment about SM BTW.

• jeffkillsyou96
    jeffkillsyou96 Member Posts: 249

I’m not sure if there can be no dc penalty for certain killers or not

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,258

It shows you are playing killer way more then survivor.

TBF I agree. Provided they outright delete skull merchant (possibly knight too, but he's only half as bad)

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Yes! In fact there should be a matchmaking penalty for those who play AS Skull Merchant, not for those who DC against her.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800

just go next on hook but don't make it obvious you want to.

• mca240
    mca240 Member Posts: 456

They should just disable Skull Merchant until they have reworked her.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,618

Not really. Well designed killers like Hillbilly, Legion, and Wesker all get DCed on pretty frequently in my experience, and it's hardly as though there's design fuckups happening there.

People just DC when they're mad or they don't like something, when there's no penalty. It says nothing about the killers in question, and everything about the players themselves.

• Derix
    Derix Member Posts: 19

Bottom line: They need to do something about this killer. It's an understatement to say she is unhealthy for the game. I say when the survivor bots come in, they should remove the DC penalty all together. Let's those cheap skull merchant players play against bots.

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510

SM Players should have 1h penalty for each game lasting more than 25 minutes ; that seems fair!

• Kirai
    Kirai Member Posts: 2

I completely agree with this forum post. Remove her, Rework her do basically anything. But stop making us suffer.

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

As a potential change, I proclaim to destroy the power of her drones near gens! So whenever a drone covers a gen, you do not get exposed even when your bar is full. As compensation, you can buff the drones when used in chase. With this, she can still use the drones to 3 gen, but she has to keep the players injured. So more skill involved, than the brainless 3-gen play we have now.