Bonus rewards for underrepresented killer characters

Options

Considering that there isn't always a rotation of roles and characters, which can make the game less dynamic and enjoyable, my suggestion would be to provide more experience (fragments) for the roles (killer or survivor) that are currently lacking. Expanding this feature (bonus bloodpoints and fragments) to killer characters that are being chosen less frequently by players.

Comments

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 514
    Options

Maybe this is why I keep getting the daily rituals for the same handful of killers. It's bad enough that I just get dailies for killers in general, but it's for the same handful of killers and not spread through the entire roster...

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    Options

It'd likely be much more fruitful to evaluate why certain killers are rarely picked than dangle these carrots that would, in practice, make players feel like they're being punished for playing their favorite killers.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,650
    Options

This is an important message that I wish would get straight to everyone at bHVR, Older Killers may have an acceptable Killrate, but they are increasingly outdated and unpleasant to play as. If they could do some more Questionnaires on why the Gameplay flow for these other older Killer is so bad, then surely bHVR could make some changes to make the bad parts lesser without rocking the Killrate a lot. I swear to you bHVR if you focus on making Killers feel great to play then more would play them.