Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Spine Chill not working at all

alexissly813
alexissly813 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : perk spine Chill never activated

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hooked 3 times perk never activated

Additional information

• Meg
  • Spine Chill, inner healing, distortion and technician
  • Yamoika estate
  • 2 games

HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

Played on Xbox X

2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

Comments

• sleepylibra
    sleepylibra Member Posts: 64
    edited July 2023

Spine Chill does not work for me anymore. On PS5, played 2 rounds with Yun Jin against Cenobite and Sadako on different maps.

• dyce99
    dyce99 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I'm experiencing this same thing. Decided to do some casual testing in a custom match and the perk only ever seems to activate if the killer is looking directly at you. Despite what it says in the description, the perk will only give you a visual notification if the killer is looking right at you.

In my test games, the killer could be standing on the other side of the wall less than 3 meters away and the perk wouldn't notify me until the killer walked around the wall and looked directly at me.

• rororoxor
    rororoxor Member Posts: 182

Yes that's intended now, the perk will only activate when killer is looking at you in LoS now that they removed the TR indicator

• jordanjustice
    jordanjustice Member Posts: 110

Was this in a press release? As it still has the same description it had, so I am going to assume that this is just a bug and the devs aren't that inept to nerf a perk that makes the game playable for many people. Speeaking for myself, I can't play the game without it. Being jump-scared by GF or Myers is not on my list of things I would consider "fun". As such, I have to waste a perk slot of Spinechill, no matter what. I literally can't play the game until they fix this (hopefully) bug.