We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Homelander as a Killer

MrJack20252
MrJack20252 Member Posts: 390
edited August 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've been thinking for some time now that Homelander could make a wonderful addition to the Killers roster in Dead By Daylight, he certainly isn't from a Horror franchise but in every scene of The Boys where he's in the tension and fear of the characters in front of him is palpable, even you watcher begin to feel a sense of anxiety every time Homelander appears.

Homelander almost embodies the sense of oppression and fear and he succeeds in the role beautifully, he is an insurmountable wall that everyone is afraid of because in their eyes he is seen almost as omnipotent and also extremely dangerous due to his mental instability, but at the same time it would be easily manoeuvrable and controllable by the entity, since Homelander is hungry for attention and recognition, the trials of the Entity would be a hallucinating power trip for him.

In my Opinion he would fit without problems in the game, just think of what his Mori could be, he could gently lift a Survivor from the ground and then melt his face with his Laser eyes, or just open a hole in a Survivor's chest with a signle punch without much effort.

let me know what you guys would think of him in Dead By Daylight.

Comments