Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Male survivors vaulting farther than female survivors

drifter
drifter Member Posts: 10

As stated in the title, Male survivors are getting by more distances while vaulting than female survivors. Here is a clip to show this.

https://m.twitch.tv/clip/SassyReliableSkirretThunBeast-matl5h2CiSViuxOZ

10 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636

"WhY arE kiLLeR mAinS comPlaIninG aBouT a sImpLe bUg FiX?????"

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,736

Alright well that explains a lot.

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968
    edited August 2023

not to break your feelings but , that was the intended distance ,the female survivors arent working properly to me.

which is weird....today i went against a kate and i swear he was vaulting the same distance as a male survivor.

Also look at the second attemp not the first one , due to the first looking more unfair because dwight decided to keep running a bit far away , REPEAT look at the second attemp , TY.

Post edited by MB666 on
  • The_Killer_Legacy
    The_Killer_Legacy Member Posts: 43

To help giving more information about this issue, let me share one clip where I was playing as Spirit and was chasing a Nicolas Cage which, keep in mind that the 2 vaults he did it appears that he crossed the window frame faster than he should have, so this looks to me like an animation issue, not only makes him land farther on the other side, but also speeds up how fast he fully vaults the window to the other side, allowing him to be able to avoid hits.

• memento
    memento Member Posts: 158

Fixed an issue that caused female survivors vaulting shorter than male survivors

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,195

There is also a clip from Otzdarva where he demonstrates this issue by placing bear traps on a window. The female survivor gets caught, the male not as he jumps a little bit further.

I would guess it's because male Survivors are taller and the animation bugs out or something.