Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

ARE THE DEVS STILL REFUSING TO NERF MADE FOR THIS

2»

Comments

• WilliamSN
    WilliamSN Member Posts: 524

Deliberately ignoring the fact that Bloodlust resets whenever a killer tries to use power or breaks a pallet is disingenous.

• 15 s in chase without power or pallet break in order to have a 5% haste
    • Some pallets aren't fair 50/50s and force you to break it , shack pallet is a good example, half of "The Game" is a good example (Especially the 2 god pallets in the same hallway next to basement)
    • Ranged killers lose Bloodlust even if they dare to aim their M2.

In conclusion, "managing bloodlust" isn't a "skill issue" , just Poor map design / game design.

Only time Bloodlust comes into play is in a straight line chase, but at that point going down is an inevitability.

Survivors keep bringing up Bloodlust as a "gotcha" moment when someone mentions MFT, but ignore the fact that a true comparison would be if MFT only triggered after 15s in chase and you couldn't drop pallets or take vaults for it to activate. (Or bloodlust activated as soon as you entered chase)

• ProHillbillyMain
    ProHillbillyMain Member Posts: 132

Well yeah they are refusing to nerf it along with no brain killer called Blight.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833
    edited August 2023

The holding W argument is so weird. Like what are survivors supposed to do? Hide? Good luck with that with the amount of aura reading perks in the game.

Post edited by Kaitsja on
  • ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304

Oh no...OTZ and other streamers got agitated by a perk.

Time to nerf it. 😂

• Anti051
    Anti051 Member Posts: 616
  • Ayesha
    Ayesha Member Posts: 38

I leave this comment on other post complaining about MFT, so:

As a player who enjoy both roles, I haven't played killer for around a week now. I don't main any killer specifically, but on the rise of those combo I tried to play the Nurse to combat it and bored real quick knowing it will be pain to play other killer right now. So now I stop playing entirely, and just seeing feedback forum, youtube, or reddit post complaining about this

MFT + Hope + Resillience + (now) Vaulting buff / bug idk, really stressful to face especially for M1 killers. Hoping new survivors doesn't have any endurance / speed modifier bs like this, enough is enough.