Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Voice Lines on PS5

sleepylibra
sleepylibra Member Posts: 64

Do voice lines not work anymore? I'm on PS5 and I used to hear Ash's voice lines in the lobby. I don't anymore. I have not heard any voice lines from anyone besides Cenobite and Wesker since before the first RE chapter came out. Had no idea other survivors even had voicelines. I was REALLY looking forward to Nic Cage's lines but now I realize I've been missing everyones lines all this time. Can't find any info on this other than reddit conversations about how other console players have not heard survivor voice lines in a really long time.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• sleepylibra
    sleepylibra Member Posts: 64

Reading lots of Reddit threads about this, but no one seems to have an answer or a way to fix

• Trigun42589
    Trigun42589 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I just bought nic cage yesterday on ps5. He only speaks when the match first begins. I literally bought him because he can talk, and he doesn't work. Refunds should be issued honestly, totally ripped me off.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

As stated in the EULA, refunds would be done by the platform in which you purchased it, and would follow their refund guidelines.

However, I wish to note this problem has already been reported, and it's currently under review.