Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Please killswitch Wesker/Mastermind.

Real_RUBB3R
Real_RUBB3R Member Posts: 98
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

Currently there is a bug that you can abuse as Wesker on PC by spamming F11 to repeatedly enter and exit fullscreen, and I'm not entirely sure how it works, but it messes with how his movement works during his virulent bound, and if you do it long enough, it just straight up crashes the game server. I just played an entire game against a Wesker only for him to abuse this bug right at the end. It was way too convenient and happened RIGHT as I escaped, and it resulted in me getting NO bloodpoints, and my items and offering got wasted. It couldn't have been a steam issue or my internet, I know for a fact.

There's a video detailing this bug in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCnkLJv3MJ4

Post edited by Real_RUBB3R on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,409

I feel like this bug isn't specific to Wesker

• Real_RUBB3R
    Real_RUBB3R Member Posts: 98

It might not be, I have no idea, the video linked just shows it being done with Wesker's Bound. I figured it's due to how his movement is affected by the repeated entering and exiting of fullscreen

• Necrobot
    Necrobot Member Posts: 52

I had the same exact thing with a demogorgon, it makes everyone dc, not having bloodpoint, xp, no progression towards the rift challenge. Nothing. There was no dc penalty.

Concerning wesker, there's an annoying bug that affect controler players. It's in the game for a long time, it's more and more frequent.

• AidenMaestro
    AidenMaestro Member Posts: 10

This F11 Bug can also do ALOT more. To name a few examples from what I've seen: Stun Immunity, Pickup Immunity, Launching Survivors out of the map, basically any animation in the game.

• pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534

its a bug with many killers AND survivors. they cannot Killswitch anything since its basically everywhere. its just something they have to fix fast

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636

That bug is still in the game???