If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Clown First Person and Third Person animations are bugged. Maybe.

Options
SkinnyPringles
SkinnyPringles Member Posts: 39
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

Idk if this is intentional but this came with the release of Nicolas Cage chapter.

The animations are much unsmooth and he is unable too fully look down.

And other issues in the video below.

Here is the video showcasing this.

Pls fix and buff and thank you.

Post edited by SkinnyPringles on
4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• edgargarciabe660
    edgargarciabe660 Member Posts: 45
    Options

Yeah this has been in the game for almost 2 months now. Clown as of now it's unplayable due to the arch of his bottles changing due to the bug.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 553
    Options

me and a couple of Clown main were fiddling thing early today and here what we found:

Fixed Issues:

-Floating knife

-he can look down (just a little bit but not a whole lot. However, further testing will be needed)

-his holding the bottle while walking got fixed. (However, when you stop, there seem to be an animation where he leans back as if has ready to throw something, which it may or may not be a bug. I personaly don't find it an issue)

Two things that need to be fixed (I will be making a seperate bug report tomorrow)

-Clown does not have gas indicator: High level Clown players like my self can tell which bottles where holding by looking at the icon. However, after speaking to a few Clown main, this might be a bit problematic for newer players.

-Clown can change the bottle's effect after throwing it: If you throw a yellow and quickly change to your purple, the yellow that you threw will turn into pink, if that make sense.

• edgargarciabe660
    edgargarciabe660 Member Posts: 45
    Options

Yep, some of those happened to me. The most infuriating is the one the changed the trayectory of the bottles, dont know if it's still ingame. As for the midair changing of bottles, honestly I'd keep that as a little buff to clown, that way you can do some interesting mindgames in some cases.

• rororoxor
    rororoxor Member Posts: 179
    Options

Same for ghostface; he also had some FOV issues and unplayable bugs since Nic Cage, devs just arent prioritizing this