Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC- Game super blurry both in lobby and ingame

ninepluszero
ninepluszero Member Posts: 10

Ever since the new patch the game is super blurry, doesnt matter if AA is on or off, both in lobby and in game.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• ninepluszero

Auto adjust is off, game is 1080p and everything is also correct in .ini file,

I used to play with modified .ini file AA turned off, game looked super clear, now its a blurry mess.

• timbahwolf
    timbahwolf Member Posts: 10

The resolution is downgrading for me at least after changing the windows/fullscreen options. It still says 100% but its downgraded, so the fix is to change from low to medium and then back to your prefered setting and then the resolution will say a downgraded number and you can move it back to 100 and its back to normal

• ninepluszero

this fixed the issue, i changed from medium settings to ultra then back and put resolution to 100%, even tho it was 100% before also.