4% Should be removed

Title

Unless you have Deliverance or Slippery meat

And if/or your anti FACE CAMP bar fills up, you shouldn't be allowed to try and unhook yourself

Reasons:

1. It's only used to ######### on hook and DC without the penalty
  2. When it does work in certain situations, it only screws over the killer out of his win at least temporarily and artificially extends the game, for example you have everyone hooked and slugged and so while your picking up a guy someone 4% and manages to unhook/heal the rest of his team and runs away to try and full reset
  3. There is a reason it's banned in comp

It's an outdated feature that needs to go and if it's gone it'll force the throwers to AFK under hook and actually be reported for throwing the game

The only people who actually want this in the game are survivor mains, who kill themselves on hook

Comments

• chibizodo
    chibizodo Member Posts: 162

I can see you primarily playing killer lmao, I personally enjoy attempting bc it’s fun especially if I’m about to get saved I want an attempt. But a game turning around bc of a single 4% deal great. It’s not even a good chance you’ll get off the hook. 96% chance you’ll only further your progress. Yes players if they don’t want to be in that game will try and get out, maybe have had something come up unexpectedly, or teammates or killer is being a troll to them and they don’t to deal with it. Sure they could give you a bot but at the cost of a timer which isn’t favorable imo.

what’s next? Can’t give up on second hook?

• TwinsMain2004
    TwinsMain2004 Member Posts: 8

I

Found the survivor main who offs himself on hook when something doesn't go his way or it's a killer he doesn't like

• TwinsMain2004
    TwinsMain2004 Member Posts: 8

Also, if you really had to go somewhere just AFK but if you make it a habit of having to go somewhere every match then you deserve to be reported for that and potentially banned