Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Daily Ritual not generated

Ramanga
Ramanga Member Posts: 48
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC/Steam

Was playing killer, went afk for a bit, screen was on Pig ready to enter a new match. Upon returning, since the time had passed the daily reset for the daily ritual, I decided to exit the menu to see what today's ritual was. As usual, I pressed the back button, the daily ritual screen automatically popped up, and then nothing happened (no new ritual was added).

I had already finished all of the rituals (yesterday) so I had none shown. I thought I'd quit and restart to see if it was a display issue but upon restarting and checking, the daily rituals list is still empty.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Zerda
    Zerda Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2023

Happening to me too! I have two unfinished dailies stocked up and even though I haven't been doing them, I haven't gotten a third yet. I can use my daily reroll on them if I choose, but I never get the third either way.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,749

happened to me too, was about to create a post. i had one from yesterday but didn't get a second one after logging in today.

• drumunga
    drumunga Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

On PC/Steam as well and have no been generating daily rituals since the double daily ritual bonus event earlier this month.

• aggrobreaker
    aggrobreaker Member Posts: 2

I play on Epic and I only get 2 daily rituals generated for a few weeks now :/

• Zupter
    Zupter Member Posts: 5

Yeah, this happened to me to PC/Steam