Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

RPD is a slideshow on PS4 and Switch

TragicSolitude
TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

This is unplayable. Everyone's jumping around, teleporting, everything's jittery, frames are dropping, skill checks are a nightmare, I can't with chases. Camera movements aren't smooth at all. The input lag seems to be worse than normal. This is happening for both me and my friend. We're in RPD East. We're against a Dredge in his snowman cosmetic. He refused to kill us, so we're forced to try to play through this and it's miserable. I think at least one other survivor in the match is having trouble, too, because they seem to desperately want out as well. They got their wish, lucky them. -_-

When the Dredge would go into the Void it dropped a stupid number of frames.

The killer was running Ultimate Weapon, I'm All Ears, Lethal Pursuer, and Oppression with the add-ons Worry Stone and Broken Doll. He was on PlayStation.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments