If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Five Nights at Freddy's Collaboration The Fazbear Ability Suggestion

Options
SHWN
SHWN Member Posts: 22
edited November 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Ability - Phantom Animatronics: The Freddy Fazbear create the Phantom of Animatronics where he want to put the location. After 0.5seconds the creating, The other animatronics is created and roaming in a circle nearby 8 meters and if the animatronics detect the survivors within 12 meters, they are attack the survivors. But, survivors failed skill check of generater repairing nearby 4 meters of animatronics or used stun-gun, the animatronics get shocked and return back to Fazbear. And if the animatronics also didn't detect the survivors for 45 seconds, they return back to Fazbear. / After the creation or returning of the animatronics, this ability has cooldown for 10 seconds. And Fazbear can create multiple animatronics.

Ability - Programming: The animatronics are roaming in a circle nearby 8 meters. Then if they detected the survivors, they are chasing the survivors until they are shocked. And during chasing they missed the survivors because survivors using the cabinet to avoid chasing, the animatronics are roaming in a circle nearby 8 meters again in missing point.

Ability - Jumpscare: After creating the animatronics, The animatronics yell the jumpscare within in a range of 28 meters through the Ability Button. When the animatronics are jumpscaring, the survivors who aren't in the cabinet become "Deafness" effect and they must release the "Deafness" effect. After the survivors release the "Deafness" effect, they are in "unrecognized" effect for 45 seconds. And if they are also detected by jumpscare, the animatronics running to the survivors' position by 5.2m/s running speed. And they are chasing the survivors by 4.6m/s movement speed. If the animatronics detected multiple survivors, they chase the survivors who are the furthest away. This ability has cooldown for 20 seconds.

Interaction - stun-gun: Survivors can use stun-gun when they are chased by the animatronics. If the survivors use the stun-gun on the verge of being attacked, the animatronics get shocked and return back to The Fazbear.

Animatronics - Chica: When the distance between the survivors and Chica is within 5 meters during chasing, Chica throws up the Cupcake and The Cupcake sticked and damage the survivors. Survivors should pull off the cupcake, and if the other survivors are detected by Chica while Chica's cupcake is sticked to the survivors, Chica chases survivors them without the cupcake. During the Chasing, survivors pulled off the cupcake, Chica can throw up the cupcake again.

Animatronics - Bonnie: During roaming, if The Fazbear is within 20 meters from the Bonnie, The Fazbear get "undetectable" effect for 30 seconds, and the survivors are within 12 meters from the Bonnie, survivors become "unrecognized" effect for 30 seconds.

Animatronics - Foxy: The running speed of Jumpscare increased to 7.4m/s.

Perks

Let's Party!: If The Killer destroy the pallet or breakable door, this perk worked. If The Killer hook the survivors while this perk is working, survivors are get "Hemorrhage" and "Deafness". The "Deafness" effect is worked after 8 seconds of escaping from hook.

Mask of Ghost: If the killer are knocked out from any manner, All the survivors in sacrifice become "unrecognized" for 15/22.5/30 seconds. And All generater is damaged by 6/7/8% of total progress. This perk has cooldown for 40/35/30 seconds.

Hex:Illusion: When the sacrifice begin, All survivors are positioned nearby fake-generater, Some of generaters are changed to fake-generater. The survivors aura which the survivors are repairing or completed of repairing is revealed to the killer for 10/15/20 seconds. Also, the completion of reparing for fake-generater doesn't counted for required generater repairing. The fake-generater is shown to killer by white aura. If survivors destroyed this Hex, All of fake-generater are returned from Illusion and the repairing speed of survivors in sacrifice is decreased by 2.5/2.75/5%

Post edited by SHWN on

Comments

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

I'm only saying no because its not springtrap as the killer

• SHWN
    Options

Why do you think that so? In the movie, the animationics are kidnapping and killing people. They also can be killer for the collaboration. In additional, Springtrap doesn't have any story.

If you want to make the springtrap for killer, I want say you please think and does it have stories for killing and movie?

Also, The springtrap's main story is only the William is the kidnapper and he put on the springbonnie suit to avoid ghosts, finally he died.

So, making springtrap for killer is not appropriate suggestion.

• not_requested49
    edited November 2023
    Options

Do you even understand the lore of fnaf? William afton was the main antagonist, not the animatronics, the animations only killed because they mistook the security guard as their killer, since they were murdered in cold blood by afton and wanted revenge, they aren't even the main antagonists

If anything though I like the concept of Springtrap being able to stuff survivors into suits to slowly die and if they do die successfully, that animatronic becomes activated, there was a lot other that I kind of forget but that was the gist of it

Plus, they're just dead kids haunting the abimatronics in the end, they wouldn't be able to "create" anything or actually *want* to kill, they're just trying to get revenge

It would be in bad faith to make the killer Freddy or anyone else, and a lot of ACTUAL fnaf fans would agree

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

Eh FNAF could be legions skins.

• SHWN
    edited November 2023
    Options

In fact, The William doesn't show any method to dominate or control the animatronics. And in mind of creater, William is very abstract to make itself for dbd character. Furthermore he doesn't show anything why he kidnapped, killed and planned events intentinally in movie. Rather, it also can be plagiarism issue that I made a story and the fnaf game's original story. So we should made the another story but we refer to in movie's story to make collaboration character.

Post edited by SHWN on
  • not_requested49
    edited November 2023
    Options

Plagiarism? You know this would be a liscenced chapter right?

I'm not sure why you are talking only about the movie specifically when it was based on the games

He kidnapped and killed them to gain remnant to become immortal but of course in the end it only sort of worked

He CREATED the animatronics, sure he couldn't really control them when the souls came to get him but again, I never said he would control them, just stuff them into suits which activate after someone dies in them, plus some extra abilities to make him more interesting

• TrueGuardian32
    TrueGuardian32 Member Posts: 133
    Options

Ah. You guys are getting Movie and Lore mixed up.

Movie Wise this killer could make sense. As the Entity could make the children think that they were "making friends" by hooking them. Like in their view the hook would look like a animatronic suit. In the movie they really don't know what they are doing, so they could be made into a killer from Entity manipulation.

Lore wise, they could have it where the entity took the AI version of Freddy and told it to murder. So technically we can use more than just Springtrap using the Entity's actual lore. Remember it is really manipulative and can change what the Animatronics and Afton sees.

• SHWN
    edited November 2023
    Options

You ignore one thing about the copyright.

Although this is liscenced chapter, we should make the creation thing which relative with Dead by Daylight object.

For example, The Nightmare has Dream Projection. But in the movie of Nightmare, The Nightmare has never teleported once, just he draw the survivors to dream. Thus, The FNAF chapter also has the independent object of Dead by Daylight to abide by copyright law.

According to Copyright law, we and DBD staff should receive approval the copyright by The Movie Director for movie and if you want to bring the original story of FNAF, you should receive approval the copyright by scott-cawthon to use the story of game.

This is a procedure that we must follow the primary copyright law and the secondary copyright law in relation to copyright.

Please stop arguing to your claim, and reconsider of the copyright law. I don't want fighting with you.

It is not an important problem for me to argue, even mentioning copyright law.

• not_requested49
    Options

Richt but imagine how many people would be dissappointed if it was Freddy and not afton

• SHWN
    edited November 2023
    Options

If you want the springtrap design idea, you make that character. okay?

Please do not complain on my discussion. I didn't want your disappointed feeling. And I'm indifferent your disappointed feeling. So do not comment your disappointed feeling on my discussion.

I want the feedback on my idea of making character about ability, not your disappointed feeling.

I'm warning you do not comment with your disappointed feeling.

If you want Wiiliam-afton of Springtrap, you make the character by your hand. Considering of copyright, uniqueness and designer's mind.

Post edited by SHWN on