If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Selling items from bloodweb

Options
connordeekelly
connordeekelly Member Posts: 12
edited November 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've prestiged my Nea to 100 a while back, and have hundreds and even thousands of items/addons that I will never use. I think it would be helpful and effective to allow players to sell back their items that they won't use to earn back some bloodpoints, depending on the rarity. Thoughts? Has anyone else thought this or posted this discussion before? For example, I have over 1,000 brown med kits and toolboxes. I will probably be long gone before I use any of these up. I would like to sell some of these to re-earn BP for the bloodweb. Really curious on everyone's thoughts.

NOTE: Again, I'm not suggesting a full refund. Even something as little as 50/75/100 BP would do (depending on rarity). I don't see the need to have hundreds or even thousands of the same item/addon. I just simply think there should be a way to rid any inventory that won't be used to make room to spend more bloodpoints.

Post edited by connordeekelly on

Comments