We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Sure love being forced to play against 4 man SWFs in every match.

Thanks SO much for this marvellous “fixing” of the MMR that has me matched against 4 mans in every game now. Truly, you are the masters of game design.

Comments

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

A survivor team skill of 5 can beat a killer skill of 3 as hard as a team of 10 beat a killer of 8.

We will never know how high/low MMR of theirs, we only know survivors are better.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,130

Yes, exactly. If person A struggles against a Team this does not mean that person B would struggle as well. Without knowing the MMR, there is not really much which can be done.

And even if we know that the MMR is working and the match was equal, this means that it is a hard match for both sides. So if a Killer has to struggle to get a 4K, this can also mean that the Matchmaking was really good for this game.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
    edited November 2023

SWF's aren't rare. They're not rare at all. 4-man Sweat squads are

Post edited by BoxGhost on
  • scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 482

It's not SWFs, it's just the SBMM system being made worse with each additional update to it from the devs.

• BoxGhost
    BoxGhost Member, Mod Posts: 1,355

A reminder to please keep your comments civil and respectful. Thank you!

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,504
    edited November 2023

I'm in the Australian server. I also agree with those who say you aren't facing 4man swfs every game. The last official stats we received in 2022 were something like 4% of the playerbase consist of 4man swfs. It may have increased but I doubt by much.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
  • JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,802

You're quite right about the breakdown of survs in SWF groups. The vast majority are two-mans, with threes and especially fours very uncommon.

Those soul-taking comp quads make up a tiny portion of the overall playerbase, as are those tourney Nurses and Blights. And this game certainly is not primarily balanced around them either.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024

I can show you which players do i find I cant confirm if they are SWF (surely cuz gameplay) but holly molly with the items

• Unequalmitten86
    Unequalmitten86 Member Posts: 205

I have a 2 person SWF and that's how I play most of the time. Sometimes when I play solo I get seals other times it's seal team six. There is no MMR system it's just players who know how to play as a team and those who don't. I have gone up against a sweat squad as a killer but those are very few and far between. Thing is when you're playing killer identify the one who is the runner or who wants to be the runner because they more than likely can't do gens and will run you the game if you let them. That's the most common mistake I see on 80% of these killers.