Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Trophy/Achievement "Nerves of steel" is bugged since the 9th of February

Trophy/Achievement "Nerves of steel" is bugged since the 9th of February. I checked leaderboards of all platforms (PC, XBOX, PS4, PS5) and no one got this achievement since this date. Also, progress on PS5 is stopped and when you do a successful skill check it still remains the same. Please fix it!

27 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• manu1950
    manu1950 Member Posts: 16

Yes I have the same problem. The progress is freeze please fix the bug and the experience near death. Are the two trophies buggy

• GideonKiller
    GideonKiller Member Posts: 3

Nerves of steel buggy for me too.

• manu1950

The problem continues...fix the bug please

• A9K
    A9K Member Posts: 4

This is exactly what i am facing right now i have achieved all the trophies in DBD the only remaining one is "nerves of steel" i been working so hard to get platinum for this game and yet stupid ugly patch destroyed my achievements... What a lost!!

• Wild_Cloud
    Wild_Cloud Member Posts: 7

Not only this one. Also "Near-Death experience" from Saw Chapter and "Healthy obsession" from Silent Hill chapter.

• A9K

did anyone get the nerves of steel trophy yet, there was an update for fixing the achievement and trophy issues!!

• spartanking8675
    spartanking8675 Member Posts: 3

Still glitched on PC as of March. “Nerves of steel” not tracking progression for about a month.

• A9K

ya unfortunately, still bugged 😒😒

DBD TEAM PLZ FIX THIS #########!!!

• chief2015
    chief2015 Member Posts: 10

This achievement/trophy is still not tracking as of March 11th 2021

• Anton_games337
    Anton_games337 Member Posts: 6

Trophy "Healthy Obsession" from Silent Hill DLC unobtainable since 9th of February, too. Fix it too, please!

• chief2015
    chief2015 Member Posts: 10

This achievement as of 3/28/2021 as well as the healthy obsession achievement remains glitched!

• GravelordNito99
    GravelordNito99 Member Posts: 229

Near-death Experience also remains bugged even with this new update... It's the last achievement I need.

• paser121
    paser121 Member Posts: 1

Please fix this achievement- this is the last Achievement i need for Platinum Trophy on ps5 :(

• manu1950

Sigue sin funcionar. Voy escribirles para insistir.

• Vysetra
    Vysetra Member Posts: 2

I'm literally 1 heal away from unlocking Healthy Obsession, which up until the All-Kill chapter was my last achievement I needed.

• hologramdream
    hologramdream Member Posts: 1

I'm really hoping this gets fixed as I'm aiming for platinum trophy.

• manu1950

Make pressure

• CruelSpot
    CruelSpot Member Posts: 6

Why only new skins? Where achievement hotfix? Trophies still not work about 2 month.

• pjsjongsung
    pjsjongsung Member Posts: 28

Does acknowledged even mean anything :(

• manu1950

Revivo el tema para que no se olviden de arreglarlo pronto. Ya estamos cansados de esperar la solución de estos 3 logros- trofeos rotos.

Nerves of steel.

Healty obsession

Experiencia near dead.

Todo el que me lea porfavor hacer presion aquí para que lo arreglen.

• Asa
    Asa Member Posts: 6

Yeah it's bugged achivement for me as well, and also Getting the hang of it (raise your rank for first time) is bugged too, because i'm rank 1 survivor, so I can tell. I would love to have it fixed.

• manu1950

Is not rank level 1 is get prestige with a character at level 50 and do prestige 1

• Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330

I know this is an old post but I'm experiencing the same issue. The achievement doesn't get any progress.

• Rygart
    Rygart Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6

Bumping this post again since it still seems to be an ongoing issue? 3 years an no fix? (Steam player)

• Trophyhunterdbd
    Trophyhunterdbd Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Still glitched after so long please fix behaviour interactive last trophy to plat the game on ps5

• FaikoHail
    FaikoHail Member Posts: 7

I’m stuck and can’t get the trophy either

• Argoniano95
    Argoniano95 Member Posts: 5

Why is it still not working? It has been freaking 3 years since this issue has been reported....