Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Perks disappeared from the bloody web

young272
young272 Member Posts: 3
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

platform: PC (Epic Games Store )

I got a new survivor (Yui Kimura) then began to upgrade bloody web and some perks have disappeared from it. i cant get those perks and upgrade them. Also i see this problem has some killers - Mastermind and Shadow. This problem has begun after Chucky's release.

Screenshot with Mikaela Raid shows how many perks i have.

Screenshot with Yui Kimura shows that i cant upgrade perks because they dont appear in bloodweb.

1. Screenshot with Mikaela Raid shows how many perks i have.
  2. Screenshot with Yui Kimura shows that i cant get some perks and upgrade them because they dont appear in bloodweb.

How often does this occur - now its 1 survivor and 2 killers

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,707

The perks you show are both from Stranger Things characters and they have now gone back at being character specific perks.

Do you own the characters and prestiged them once?

• vikvlg
    vikvlg Member Posts: 94

Apparently you don't have DLC Stranger Things. Perks for Demogorgon, Nancy Wheeler and Steve Harrington have become unique for these characters.

• young272
    young272 Member Posts: 3

ok, it is my fault. because when bhvr returned Stranger things, their perks were available for other killers and survivors as usual perks for every character. i managed to upgrade those perks for other survivors and killers but bhvr changed it. thank you for the answer

This discussion has been closed.