The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Challenge "That's rude" not working

Gandor
Gandor Member Posts: 4,257

Chapter 6 page 4 and 2nd challenge from left (going to top direction) - Point at the killer within 5s of perk Premonition activating. Do this 2 times.

Quite simple. The problem is, that pointing directly at the killer exactly after it activated (there was a wiretap in the game) did absolutely nothing.

27 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• HeyKrystal
    HeyKrystal Member Posts: 4

Trying to bring more attention to this issue so it gets fixed.

Here is my report with video evidence.

• Xenlink
    Xenlink Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2023

Did you have complete the challenge now ?

Because me too I trying to complete this challenge and even after reading many advices and notices I don’t succeed the challenge

I hope this bug will be fixed, please Behavior made something or change the instructions by (for exemple) :

« Look at toward killer’s direction in less than 5 secondes after activating Premonition, do it 20 times » 

Post edited by Xenlink on
  • LGDMF
    LGDMF Member Posts: 1

Same here! I'm playing on Xbox Series X and i've read everything about it on internet, and still i can't beat this challenge. It is one of the last challenges remaining for me

• nicoabtl
    nicoabtl Member Posts: 3

I am also having the same problem.

Read in a reddit post that you need to wait for the pointing animation to complete and then run in the direction of the killer. Trying to test this now.

• Toader
    Toader Member Posts: 12

Having the same issue, hope this gets fixed soon! It is very frustrating because I thought I did something wrong, but after trying this for 6 matches I am certain this must be a bug

• Succubus_Lilith
    Succubus_Lilith Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

The date is 9/30/2023, this challenge is still completely broken, granting no progress when fulfilling the conditions

• Toader

I promise you, I always let the animation play out and then got the perk to activate. Never got a progress pop up, I could also share clips, but someone else already has done that. Did you get it recently or a long time ago?

• Hunkulese
    Hunkulese Member Posts: 422

Unfortunately, this is one of those bugs that affects so few people so it's never going to get fixed. A three year old challenge that was already a little buggy isn't just low on the priority list, it's not on the list at all.

• wgcutless
    wgcutless Member Posts: 27

I am also encountering this problem. Please fix!

• Sharky
    Sharky Member Posts: 3

Still an issue.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,135

I got this on my 1st try against Ghostface. Perhaps he is the key. I figured it wouldn't work because it failed on Trapper. I think it's definitely bugged but doable under certain conditions (who the killer is for example).

• MIH_111_
    MIH_111_ Member Posts: 3

11/2/2023 still bugged... i try in last 2 or 3 days to do this challange :C

• Straszny
    Straszny Member Posts: 4

Still in game

• wgcutless

Still bugged for me please fix can't complete Tome cause of it.

• omglauchpower
    omglauchpower Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2023

still buggy for me as well. very frustrating to go to the whole process of this:

trying the challenge -> finding guides on the internet with explanations (like wait for the whole pointing animation) -> trying it again -> still searching for whats wrong -> in the end figuring out, its still bugging for ages...

sad 💀

• YourBoyJoshYT
    YourBoyJoshYT Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I've been trying for so long and still no luck behavior please fix this.

• rayblue0618
    rayblue0618 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Just had this challenge with an afk demogorgon and I spent the entire match pointing at him standing right in front of him and nothing counted. Definitely a bugged challenge please fix this!!

• thanarak
    thanarak Member Posts: 2

I have this problem too

I wish Dev fix this soon

• azombieee
    azombieee Member Posts: 3

Still a problem for me too

• Ubachacha
    Ubachacha Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I'm trying to 100% the challenges that I've missed in the past and this one is bugged! Devs, please take a look and fix if possible!!

• wgcutless

Come on devs fix it!

• tfreak10108
    tfreak10108 Member Posts: 2

Also bugged for me. Xbox Series X

Didn’t think I’d find anyone else with the same issue, but here we are….

• Madd1333
    Madd1333 Member Posts: 8

I'm having the same trouble on Windows/Steam. I unselected all challenges and reselected only this challenge. Still broken. Fix it please.

• Orkai
    Orkai Member Posts: 11

I also have the same problem, Steam-Version

• aya4040
    aya4040 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

not working for me too... its my last challenge to do, so I tried to do this for a week and nothing...

• SampeiJi
    SampeiJi Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I'have tryed many times in many different ways, then googled the thing and then retryed almost 20 times, i'll continue to try but it's a shame tho, having all tomes completed but not the n6 cause of this challenge...

• Flamesh
    Flamesh Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Still trying to complete this challenge, but again bug as nothing working as expected.

• Orkai
    Orkai Member Posts: 11

Todays patch fixed it for me, thx

• Alexey4200
    Alexey4200 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Patch 7.5.0 fix this bug

• dantheman94
    dantheman94 Member Posts: 2

Finished it yesterday on ps5 finally!

• Toader

This finally works again, thank you so much! Love to all who responded to this thread and raising awareness!

• wgcutless

Worked for me too I finally completed it! Thanx Behavior!

• lethalpursuer
    lethalpursuer Member Posts: 2

march 2024 still broken

• icecapcold
    icecapcold Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited July 21

cant get this to work no matter what advice i follow