Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

clarifying the new anti 3 gen system

RFSa09
RFSa09 Member Posts: 681

I realized that many players still have several doubts about the new anti 3 gen system, so I decided to clarify this for you (at least the way I understood it)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 regression events:

each generator will have 8 ´´health states´´, if you kick it, it will lose 1 ´´health state´´, if you pop or pain res it, it will lose 1 health state, if you eruption or surge it, it will lose 1 health state, the game only counts as regression event if the generator loses more than 2.5% of progress

survivors missing skillchecks will not count as regression event, so in theory, opression and overcharge skillchecks also don´t count as regression event

hex ruin:

my theory is: ruin will count as 1 regression event and it will regress the generator forever (until they break the totem.. in 30 seconds os match because it always spawn in front of them lol)

(8 surges = 8 downs, 8 donws most of the times means you have 8 hooks, and 8 hooks is literally a ggs for you)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the kick itself:

kicking will regres 5% of a generator, and it´s HUGE, 5 % is 4.5 seconds

survivors can´t gen taap anymore, they need to fix those 4.5 seconds of progression for stop the gen regression

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how it affects your gameplay?

if you like to kick the same gen 3 billion times, then i sorry, it´s a nerf

but if you don´t then it´s a buff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments