Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Alan Wake Cosmetics being Removed

ChurchofPig
ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
edited January 30 in Bug Reporting

I've had a few things to do today so when I've been on and off the game and 2 out of 2 times post getting cosmetics this bug has happened. I'll equip a cosmetic on Alan whether it be Classic Alan or Saga, it does not matter. Then eventually I will leave game and come back. When I reopen the game, my survivor has been reset to Dwight and my cosmetics and charms will have been removed from Alan and he'll be base cosmetics again. It also removes my loadout and I need to reequip it. This has happened both times that I got on after getting off the game.

Edit: This is actually happening to all survivors for me, but they're keeping their builds and cosmetics from prior to the update.

Video of before I logged off and after I re-entered: https://youtu.be/Va9EVKP6zxM

Post edited by ChurchofPig on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments