Add diversity to matchmaking

Options

It happens a lot more recently that I'm playing against the same killers multiple times in a row up to playing only vs 3 different killer though playing 12 matches.

Maybe we need a subroutine in the matchmaking algorithm that prevents going up against the same killer over and over and over again. Something like a counter which prevents matches with that killer if you faced him too often already.

This might not be working on the first 2 weeks after an new killer is released but playing against the same killers for the whole evening is tiring.

Comments

• ares_theos7
    ares_theos7 Member Posts: 20
    Options

Yeah I agree 2 days ago I went against 3 knights in a row.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 1,085
    Options

That would be difficult with 4 survivors, which often will be 3 +/- killers "banned".

Also it would kinda suck for new players, because people mainly play free killers there. So it was just pointlessly create longer queue times.

• Atom7k
    Atom7k Member Posts: 224
    Options

With 33 killers in the game I think having 3 less in the pool would be something I could live with.

I agree with the second point. Maybe the system could get implemented in a way to only get active when you cross a certain threshhold in hours or mmr.

• tuttoinunavolta
    tuttoinunavolta Member Posts: 165
    Options

I feel like, if this became a thing, every killer player who doesn't want to play Freddy or Trapper all day will be unable to play the game after a while lol

• Feneroe
    Feneroe Member Posts: 198
    Options

Ask BHVR to balance better so more killers are good so you see more instead of the same handful.