Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Internal Condemn Timer on Sadako not showing anymore

Karth
Karth Member Posts: 190
edited February 8 in Bug Reporting

• Platform: PC

• Description of the issue: During a trial on the Strode map the internal timer for when condeming suvivors was possible after teleporting, just straight up vanished and never returned (the red line around her power icon) I think I still applied condemn but the red timer line was just simply gone

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Procc tinkerer and then teleport, my perks where: Sloppy Butcher, Hex: Face the Darkness, Tinkerer and Hex: Thrill of the Hunt

• How often does this occur: only once so far

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,728

The Condemn cooldown was removed in the update that released today, there is no limit on how often survivors can get condemned stacks from projection anymore. So there will not be a timer shown on her power icon anymore other than at the start of the game where all the TVs are off for 30 seconds.

• Karth

...she had an update..? again? who what where can you show it to me? I swear i saw 2 seperate timers, one for the condemn and 1 for her power, might go crazy

• Karth

omg wait nvm im blind, they are right at the top of the update 7.5.1., cool changes *happy teleport noises*

its....wow actually good changes