Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Challenge "That's rude" not working

Gandor
Gandor Member Posts: 4,258

Chapter 6 page 4 and 2nd challenge from left (going to top direction) - Point at the killer within 5s of perk Premonition activating. Do this 2 times.

Quite simple. The problem is, that pointing directly at the killer exactly after it activated (there was a wiretap in the game) did absolutely nothing.

27 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• HeyKrystal
    HeyKrystal Member Posts: 4

Trying to bring more attention to this issue so it gets fixed.

Here is my report with video evidence.

• Xenlink
    Xenlink Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2023

Did you have complete the challenge now ?

Because me too I trying to complete this challenge and even after reading many advices and notices I don’t succeed the challenge

I hope this bug will be fixed, please Behavior made something or change the instructions by (for exemple) :

« Look at toward killer’s direction in less than 5 secondes after activating Premonition, do it 20 times » 

Post edited by Xenlink on
  • LGDMF
    LGDMF Member Posts: 1

Same here! I'm playing on Xbox Series X and i've read everything about it on internet, and still i can't beat this challenge. It is one of the last challenges remaining for me

• nicoabtl
    nicoabtl Member Posts: 3

I am also having the same problem.

Read in a reddit post that you need to wait for the pointing animation to complete and then run in the direction of the killer. Trying to test this now.

• Toader
    Toader Member Posts: 12

Having the same issue, hope this gets fixed soon! It is very frustrating because I thought I did something wrong, but after trying this for 6 matches I am certain this must be a bug

• Succubus_Lilith
    Succubus_Lilith Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

The date is 9/30/2023, this challenge is still completely broken, granting no progress when fulfilling the conditions

• Toader

I promise you, I always let the animation play out and then got the perk to activate. Never got a progress pop up, I could also share clips, but someone else already has done that. Did you get it recently or a long time ago?

• Hunkulese
    Hunkulese Member Posts: 422

Unfortunately, this is one of those bugs that affects so few people so it's never going to get fixed. A three year old challenge that was already a little buggy isn't just low on the priority list, it's not on the list at all.

• wgcutless
    wgcutless Member Posts: 27

I am also encountering this problem. Please fix!

• Sharky
    Sharky Member Posts: 3

Still an issue.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,158

I got this on my 1st try against Ghostface. Perhaps he is the key. I figured it wouldn't work because it failed on Trapper. I think it's definitely bugged but doable under certain conditions (who the killer is for example).

• MIH_111_
    MIH_111_ Member Posts: 3

11/2/2023 still bugged... i try in last 2 or 3 days to do this challange :C

• Straszny
    Straszny Member Posts: 4

Still in game

• wgcutless

Still bugged for me please fix can't complete Tome cause of it.

• omglauchpower
    omglauchpower Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2023

still buggy for me as well. very frustrating to go to the whole process of this:

trying the challenge -> finding guides on the internet with explanations (like wait for the whole pointing animation) -> trying it again -> still searching for whats wrong -> in the end figuring out, its still bugging for ages...

sad 💀

• YourBoyJoshYT
    YourBoyJoshYT Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I've been trying for so long and still no luck behavior please fix this.

• rayblue0618
    rayblue0618 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Just had this challenge with an afk demogorgon and I spent the entire match pointing at him standing right in front of him and nothing counted. Definitely a bugged challenge please fix this!!

• thanarak
    thanarak Member Posts: 2

I have this problem too

I wish Dev fix this soon

• azombieee
    azombieee Member Posts: 3

Still a problem for me too

• Ubachacha
    Ubachacha Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I'm trying to 100% the challenges that I've missed in the past and this one is bugged! Devs, please take a look and fix if possible!!

• wgcutless

Come on devs fix it!

• tfreak10108
    tfreak10108 Member Posts: 2

Also bugged for me. Xbox Series X

Didn’t think I’d find anyone else with the same issue, but here we are….

• Madd1333
    Madd1333 Member Posts: 8

I'm having the same trouble on Windows/Steam. I unselected all challenges and reselected only this challenge. Still broken. Fix it please.

• Orkai
    Orkai Member Posts: 11

I also have the same problem, Steam-Version

• aya4040
    aya4040 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

not working for me too... its my last challenge to do, so I tried to do this for a week and nothing...

• SampeiJi
    SampeiJi Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I'have tryed many times in many different ways, then googled the thing and then retryed almost 20 times, i'll continue to try but it's a shame tho, having all tomes completed but not the n6 cause of this challenge...

• Flamesh
    Flamesh Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Still trying to complete this challenge, but again bug as nothing working as expected.

• Orkai
    Orkai Member Posts: 11

Todays patch fixed it for me, thx

• Alexey4200
    Alexey4200 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Patch 7.5.0 fix this bug

• dantheman94
    dantheman94 Member Posts: 2

Finished it yesterday on ps5 finally!

• Toader

This finally works again, thank you so much! Love to all who responded to this thread and raising awareness!

• wgcutless

Worked for me too I finally completed it! Thanx Behavior!

• lethalpursuer
    lethalpursuer Member Posts: 2

march 2024 still broken

• icecapcold
    icecapcold Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited July 21

cant get this to work no matter what advice i follow