Yo

dragondemon75
dragondemon75 Member Posts: 10
edited July 17 in General Discussions

Post edited by dragondemon75 on

Comments

• Lost_Boy
    Lost_Boy Member Posts: 670

Maybe it's time for you to take a pause and come back a few months down the line. Online games have a habit of getting very frustrating at times when you perceive everything as being unfair or imbalanced, especially if you're playing the same game for 1-2 years.

Haven't played for about 3 months cause everything started feeling kinda stale and I'm enjoying playing again on both sides. I'll probably take a break again in a few months once I get bored and jump onto something else until I get bored of that also.

• dragondemon75
    edited March 1

Me taking a break isn’t gonna change the environment for those who will still play outside my absence lol I could very well just stop playing DBD, it’s not gonna change the fact that there are still issues in the gameplay. It just needs to be addressed and time taken to work on it.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

First time?

Game is forever changing and will change in ways you will not enjoy.

Two years ago there was someone just like you saying the same thing. That was their low point but your starting point and standard of enjoyment.

• WolfyWood
    WolfyWood Member Posts: 452

Taking a break won't change much.

Just need to accept the vision you have for the game isn't the vision the devs and community at large have for it.

I'm slowly coping with this truth myself and haven't been playing much.

• woundcowboy
    woundcowboy Member Posts: 1,994
  • dragondemon75
    edited March 1

When crying about survivor perks they changed it, when I do it it’s a problem

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,734
    edited March 1

You're right. No killer perk, addon, nor power has ever been changed due to negative feedback from the survivor community.

TBH I just wish the game's community could have conversations without resorting to unsubstantiated hyperbole.

• woundcowboy

If you think anything is guaranteed in this game, you haven’t played long enough. And I’ll be frank, I 100% look down on passive aggressive posts like OP’s. The person is essentially trying to mask their rage from losing into something that seems reasonable. I would respect them more if they just said they preferred having broken perks.

• Hexling
    Hexling Member Posts: 657

Kind of how you did with your original post huh.... Imagine that the pot calling the kettle black.

• woundcowboy

Nope, I simply stated the actual thing they were saying instead of the BS word salad of the post.