New Scourge Hook

Options

Scourge: Lingering Anguish

Every time you hook a unique survivor you gain a token. Every token increases the duration of negative status effects not directly caused by a killer power to increase by 10%, to a maximum of 40%.

It would increase the duration of exposed from starstruck for example, but not hindered from clown's gas or exposed from ghost face's stalk because those are a direct result of killer powers. It'd also increase the duration of negative status effects caused by add-ons, such as blindness or mangled.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,473
    Options

So it's like a reverse Vigil basically but tied to scourge hooks. That's neat, I like it.

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 434
    Options

I've mulled it over before, but that was before the mangled and hemorrhage changes. Thinking about them brought it back to mind.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,729
    Options

sounds like open handed for killer. i am sort of against this idea for killer. It is because killer only have 4 perks and for 1 of their perks to be a legit blank slot only to improve other perks makes the perk feel like a tax to use said perk.

With survivor, like open handed, there is 16 perks so idea is is more then you bring a perk to boost your teammate perk. sort of like a teammate camaraderie. With killer, your not bring a perk to help another teammates perk, your adjusting balance by increasing perk requirement to use said perk. It is like a indirect way to increase perk costs.

Hex:Undying & Hex:Thrill of the hunt already utilize this system for general hexes. it creates a problem with hexes being too expensive to use with added problem of feeling your mechanic is gimped without using said perks.

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 312
    Options

Not a bad idea, though the perk should probably inflict a status as well so it's not useless on its own. Something like all survivors being inflicted with exhausted for 30 seconds after a survivor is hooked.

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 434
    Options

Yall are actually completely right. It should do something on its own even without accompaniment. Maybe spawn an extra 2 scourge hooks?