If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

POV: You Feel Like Going Easy on the Survivors

Options
KayTwoAyy
KayTwoAyy Member Posts: 1,693

The Survivors:

Comments

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 467
    Options

Don't let that stop you from having fun with 'em. Let them get their stuns and their points.

I remember when I went against three No Mithers, and I was like, "Good thing I'm not going for hooks, looooool." XD

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,956
    Options
  • squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,273
    Options

No, maybe I communicated that wrong. What I was refering was, this people had stacked up builds, they chose the map they will play on, they are playing against an addonless, perkless wesker and they still didn't get a 4 man out, god forbid they are also swf, because if the are I have no words.

So in my opinion if you cannot win with all those odds against your rival and in your favour, you just cannot win mate. Hence why I said the only way they can win is via cheats.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 356
    Options
  • C3Tooth
    Options

I've seen killers using 3 slowdowns with Nowhere to hide, Iri mori and results were 3-4 escape.

• Souplet
    Souplet Member Posts: 239
    Options

Well i do run this build on some killers and sometimes, the survivors are just to good for you, or you played miserably. Yes, it happens

Same goes around for the survivors. Being sent to horrible maps against background player flash / sabo / otr / potential energy abuse and still get a 4k cos they played poorly

• C3Tooth
    Options

Yes, this is correct !

One side may lose because they played worse than the other side, even if stacked meta. There is nothing wrong with it, the game's MMR litterally calculate based on how hard players want to win, and the game allows players to stack multiple meta, leading players to reach MMR where they should not be.

I dont know what's with their "survivors need CHEATS and still get a draw". Are Blight / Nurse stacks 4 slowdown, Iri mori, Iri addon, combined with tunneling a cheat to them?

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,023
    Options

What's funny is if you didn't tunnel you made the whole team waste 2 perks lmao

• squbax
    edited May 6
    Options

Those people are as bad at the game as these survivors. Both have no excuse to fumble that bad while using such strong set ups. Also O get the other sweaty stuff but a mori? Moris do nothing, a good sweat will use a map offering much like these survivors, a mori is just some cool animation.

Also idk how your reading comprenhension leads to me saying that what these people are using is cheats, when I have never said that. What I am saying is that if they can it win with this set up their only hope of winning may be using cheats, same goes for killer who cannot win with a fully stacked nurse/blight, at that point if you cannot win like that, play something else.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,760
    Options

Jesus christ even when going easy (I assume no tunneling/camping first down) they still get 2 outted? Especially with no perks against Wesker which without tunneling is like a Low A tier possibly high B killer?

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,285
    Options

I cant tell what you're shook about lol. Going easy usually means not a serious game, right? I assume OP didn't load in with zero perks and then try their hardest? If not, I dunno. Whatever lol

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,760
    Options

Im just baffled how people clearly coming in with the intent to win somehow end up with a tie against a perkless non-trying killer. By all means this should have been at least a 3 out.

• KayTwoAyy
    Options

Unfortunately, Vittorio went down on a pallet (probably calculated) with 2 gens left, and the Laurie who was most recently unhooked with OTR and DS threatened to pallet save.

At this point, I had already gauged that I was against a full SWF, but I had no idea how equipped they were.

I hit Laurie once, deep wound, then I naively used bound on her and immediately ate her DS. Not 15s later I hit into her Dead Hard, and not 10s later I downed her. Admittedly, I was pretty pissed that she used all three perks aggressively, and I would have bet my life she had Adrenaline, so I proxy camped her out of spite.

I managed to ward off an injured Ellen and Vittorio, only for a healthy Mikaela to come in for save with 10s left on Laurie's stage 2. Mikaela was ahead of me running back to hook, and would have made it against any other killer. …but I'm Wesker, so I used bound to get ahead of Mikaela, and then threw her a mile in the other direction.

I was very chill up until that point (everyone hooked once iirc), but I think Laurie got what was coming to her.

As for the rest… I don't think a single one got value out of their build—no flashlight saves and the syringe was not used, not to my knowledge anyway. Funny enough, it probably would have been a 4 escape if Laurie didn't bite off more than she could chew.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,629
    Options

Awesome, they are basically perk less if you don't tunnel... And they send you to haddonfield which is currently not too good for survivors... I don't really see the issue here ^^

• squbax
    Options

Look at the comment from OP directly above on how a laurie literally used them offensibly when they werent tunneling lmao.

• Archol123
    Options

Sounds good, the guy was effectively doing nothing then, otherwise it would have deactivated... Where exactly is the issue? If they bodyblock hit them once and keep going for your target, it is rather simple...

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,285
    Options

I'd happily run games perkless if Tunneling and general ######### players…. well, wouldn't be a thing. Very good trade off imo.

• squbax
    Options

A bodyblock while not that usefull can buy time for the target to get to a loop, if the laurie does a good bodyblock she esentially can let the recuer get to main building or a strong loop, forcing the killer to drop chase and go for the other target ir the bodyblocker. You are quite literally forcing a tunnel, that is to say if the rescuer is not dumb and runs to a deadzone.

• Archol123
    Options
  • NODD3RS
    NODD3RS Member Posts: 123
    Options

is haddonfield not a killer sided map with many dead zones? And unless you tunneled every survivor most of the survivors in your game only had 3 perks, one survivor only had 2 if you didnt tunnel them. I dont really understand the uproar because the map offering isnt bad… and the builds are strong I guess.. but most people want to win nowadays so idk? Most people bring strong perks everygame so how is this any different? And if they were using their perks offensively then it really isnt hard to just ignore them considering theyre contributing nothing for the duration of otr..not doing gens/healing teammates..

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,065
    Options

Maybe the other 2 survivors instantly left and one of the other 2 was on hook and then last survivot tried save. Then killer likely got both of them. 4 man out is rare the game is planned to killer have good chance to always secure one kill. Wesker is still one of the strongest killers. You still get downs quickly with him even without add ons and perks. Trapper with all slow down perks is probably still weaker than perkless wesker. Anyone can loop him.

• KayTwoAyy
    Options

No uproar, no issue.

I created the post for the dichotomy. The image is up to personal interpretation.

What I see is a killer who doesn't care about the outcome of the trial vs 4 survivors who care quite a lot about the outcome.

Someone else might look at this photo and say "hah! 5 perkless gamers, nice."

Or maybe someone comes along and thinks "don't you feel special, you can 2k with no perks."

Up for you to decide…

• Moonras2
    Moonras2 Member Posts: 256
    Options

To me, it is like "I think I understand the feeling". Everytime I try to run a fun build or something it feels like I get a sweatfest lol. Or try to run a healing build on survivor and get plague or legion game after game.

I swear when matchmaking sees you are trying to good off or have a good time it goes "ohhhh nooo, we ain't allowing this around here."