Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Had bloodpoints, iri 1 on killer and survivor, bloodpoint reward capped at 2M

2»

Comments

• ZealotBob
    ZealotBob Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Same thing happened to me - lost out on almost 2 million bloodpoints

• Jim_Tonic
    Jim_Tonic Member Posts: 555

2 million. I would have earned 2 million if it wasnt bugged.

• pff598
    pff598 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    edited May 14

this is some kind of joke, the update is causing more and more bugs that are unacceptable

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • BB1gg
    BB1gg Member Posts: 2

I just had the same issue. I got the pop-up with the rank reset 400k + 300k roughly… had 2,500,000BP capped with the 500k redeem code on top and got nothing from the rank reset…what a bummer.

• VentusPlease
    VentusPlease Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I have also had this issue, it was an issue three years ago as well. Hopefully they fix it soon.

• FrostySnow
    FrostySnow Member Posts: 22

Add myself to this list as well. Switch user hard capped at 2 million with iri1 both sides

• Shaddoll_Serpent
    Shaddoll_Serpent Member Posts: 153

Same thing here. Iri 1 on both sides, 2 Mil Bps, left off at almost 1.2 mil last night, only got 800k.

Don't mean to be that guy, but I hope there's some sort of compensation for this because I feel robbed.

• Druzzt
    Druzzt Member Posts: 31

As this is acknowledged and happened to me today as well - so I roughly lost 2M BPs.

Is there any compensation planned for this or can this be "corrected" somehow - so that everyone gets their BPs they should get?

• doom13
    doom13 Member Posts: 7

Same here.

• jay2themfd
    jay2themfd Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

same thing happened to me. Oddly enough the first conversation i was in about this topic was deleted

• Jim_Tonic
    Jim_Tonic Member Posts: 555