Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Chaos Shuffle is a good social experiment on the need for some base kit anti-tunnel features

steamed_hamzzz
steamed_hamzzz Member Posts: 248
edited May 20 in Feedback and Suggestions

I love playing this mode, it’s such a refreshing change of pace, but there’s one thing I have noticed. If killers know there’s no threat of perks like DS, OTR ect then they will tunnel like their life depends on it, which is why such perks are necessary in the main game

But should they need to be necessary? Game modes like this show us how fun the game can be when there’s perk variety, if players aren’t running the same build game after game out of necessity the game becomes so much more fun

It’s why I think a lot of the anti tunnel perks need to nerfed/ reworked and instead have some of their power build into a survivors base kit, just so you’re not completely disadvantaged when you don’t run the same perks game after game, and aren’t heavily limiting your play style/ build just to avoid getting hard tunnelled at 5 gens, allowing a lot more perk variety which is much healthier for the game in the long run

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments