We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

How do we feel about art the clown as a killer

justadreampallet
justadreampallet Member Posts: 132
edited May 16 in Feedback and Suggestions

I know we won't be able get him for a while due to behavior not wanting too much gore but maybe one day we will get him. I was wondering what you guys would think about him and who should his survivor be (most charecters are just murder meat for art) and what map should he get?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Best Answer

• hailxsatanxeveryxday
    hailxsatanxeveryxday Member Posts: 913
    Answer ✓

A lot of us have been saying this for a looooong time before T2 was released.

I've been a fan since watching the original All Hallows Eve in 2014 or so, and I was stoked when the first Terrifier came out. Terrifier 2… I was in the front row at Thursday night previews.

It probably wasn't possible even a couple of years ago since Art was still considered a B-movie killer on the same level as Babyface, Chromeskull, Leslie Vernon, etc., but he's a worldwide phenomenon now, and IIRC the filmmakers have expressed interest in a DBD collab.

My guess would be that it's already being worked on behind the scenes. Remember, these chapters get worked on up to two years in advance, so BHVR's already got a backlog, but it sounds like everyone's open to it, so I'm sure there's already been a conversation between the rightsholders and BHVR, at the very least.

It probably won't have NC-17 levels of gore the way the films do, but they'll give him a suitably gruesome mori within whatever boundaries they're setting for themselves. Seems to be relaxed more nowadays, anyway. Chucky's DLC has a LOT more profanity than they've ever previously allowed, and The Unknown's mori might be the most violent of any killer mori so far.

Answers