Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Multiple Bugs with Forgotten Ruins - Pallets and Spectator

VortexVentamy
VortexVentamy Member Posts: 85
edited June 7 in Bug Reporting

First bug, "Double Pallet"

• located in the tile front of main building.
  • Not tested to see if both pallets worked
    • BOTH PALLETS EXIST
  • Aura shown with Mage Hand, possible visual bug?

Next, Floater Pallet. Tree I guess just spawned weird.

Finally, the Spectator Bug! This was on PC, upon switching to my friend who has walked through a passage (or perhaps it is caused by switching as someone is going through a passage) the camera becomes locked until pick up.

Post edited by VortexVentamy on
5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• dannys_chewed_pen
    dannys_chewed_pen Member Posts: 4

just played a match with the double pallet bug, survivors are able to drop it again even if i broke it once. i think it could potentially be dropped, broken, and made upright infinitely though, since the shards of wood indicating a smashed pallet aren't there.

• killerkas
    killerkas Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I experienced the tree not near the pallet just 10 mins ago. Killer showed no mercy downing us in that little corner, so I decided to make an account to spread the message. It’s definitely being taken advantage of hope it gets fixed, great game btw

• Catterlycat
    Catterlycat Member Posts: 10
    edited June 6

See the other comment I made here. Not sure why it didn't post the first time, but it showed up eventually.

Post edited by Catterlycat on
  • Catterlycat
    Catterlycat Member Posts: 10

I made an unlisted video on my YouTube about the spectator bug just a bit ago. I'm not sure if leaving a comment here is better than making a new report (as they'll likely just close it). The camera was bugged on Sable for most of the video and then it bugged on Jill as well for a little bit.