Patch 8.0.0 several issues. The Cannibal. Forgotten Ruins. The Lich

After the release of the new update I have notice several problems that I wpuld like to highligh here:

- The Cannibal's trantum has been reduced to 3 seconds now and with that, a new annoying bug has appeared. When revving up the chainsaw, the heat or trantum meter increase so fast that you cannot hold up the chainsaw too much and thats even worse when you bring addons that increase the revving up meter time.

• The new map, Forgotten Ruins has several structures that feel so strong and gives survis too much safety and time just by running around. At the dungeon , there are strong windows where boxes and clutter make them even worst and connects with a safe pallet. On the contrary, portals seems to be veey abusable to connect loops from the botton floor and top floor. I believe there should be a restriction to use them while getting hit or in chase.

• The lich's Mage hand pick up time feels overpowered. A nerf should be made to encourage players master this spell instead of giving free hits in a wide variety of loops.

• The art design made a great job reworking the lighning of the decimated Borgo. It is a bit difficult to see on further distances but I have nothing to complain about it. I have to congratulate them because it brings back the old darker aesthetic of the game.

•The Good Guy cooldown addons combined with the basekit cooldown change feels a bit strong. Although, personally that it is less important than the rest of the feature i have mentioned previously.

Ok , This is the end of this post.

Thank you very much for your time.

See you in the Fog.

Comments