We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Beast of prey

jasonq500
jasonq500 Member Posts: 149
edited July 12 in Feedback and Suggestions

I was watching the history of bad perks videos by the name of AZHYMOVS and saw the history old beast of prey in its effect

•Upon gaining bloodlust, beast of prey activates, hiding the red stain for 25 seconds. Beast of prey has a cooldown of 120

Old beast of prey had a interesting concept but terrible execution since it only removes your red stain with a overwhelming long cooldown

As for current beast of prey, it now grants undetectable but only when bloodlust is active, which makes this perk also terrible

So here's my proposal changes to make beast of prey more useful by combining the two version

•Upon gaining bloodlust, beast of prey activates, granting undetectable for 25 seconds, beast of prey has a cooldown of 30 seconds

Theses are my ideal changes for beast of prey, I would like to see bad perks get buffed and get some usage in the far future

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments