Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Unable to Buy Christmas In July Bundle.

DCypherPup
DCypherPup Member Posts: 11

I have both of the skins for Elodie and the Clown. However, can't purchase the charms and complete the Bundle. Keep getting errors.

9 votes

Fixed · Last Updated

It may require a reboot but the bundle should now be purchasable

Comments

• Kyrope
    Kyrope Member Posts: 23

Same issue with same conditions here, I will be so pissed off if they can't fix this until the bundle is gone.

• DCypherPup
    DCypherPup Member Posts: 11
  • ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 450

I have the same issue on switch! I own elodie and clown skin but I wanted the charms for Christmas! I can't get them!

• Aberemand
    Aberemand Member Posts: 7

i have the same issue too hope they fix it soon i want that snowflake charm

• KingLostInTime
    KingLostInTime Member Posts: 1

Commenting to add that I am also unable to buy this. I've tried on PlayStation and Steam.

• jesus_didmolly
    jesus_didmolly Member Posts: 2

I only own elodie's skin from the bundle but I am also not able to buy it, I'm really hoping this gets fixed before it leaves or they extend it until it is fixed.

• SimplyHarryyy
    SimplyHarryyy Member Posts: 1

I have exactly the same issue. Good to know this is being forwarded to the team and hopefully it's fixed soon! Really want the charms. 😣

• Jhei
    Jhei Member Posts: 78

I came to the forums to see if anyone else was having this problem. Lo and behold, more people, just like me, have bought the costumes previously and just want the bundle for the Christmas charms and NOPE, they won't take my money…err…auric cells!

• tadams760
    tadams760 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Same issue I try once a day to spend the 60 auric cells for the 3 charms and purchase fails

• Tiger7
    Tiger7 Member Posts: 10

same issue and im upset due to missing just the three charms and the bundle will soon be over and i feel its unfair if we miss out on it sighs

• Kyrope
    Kyrope Member Posts: 23

They fixed it!