The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Trapper is much more fun in 2vs8

Chocolate_Cosmos
Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,736
edited August 2 in Feedback and Suggestions

He is also stronger. More traps also means more chance of getting value out of them. He is also way more fun since he has more options to trap things and its more offten you catch someone. Wish we could buff someonehow to solo Trapper, poor guy :(

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

Trapper does very well when he's paired with other killers, as he's no longer playing a lose lose game of "If I trap, gens fly. If I don't trap, I have no power"

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,163

One game I spend the whole match trapping up the main building in the red forest. Its basically unavoidable to run in there sooner or later and the thing was a literal deathtrap. But the most successful trap was one that I set up right at the corer after you run up the outside stairs. That trap alone caught 4(!) different survivors.

Trapper is like the ultimate supporting killer. Alone he is rather weak, but supporting literally anyone else, he is a terrifying force multiplier.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,750

He's a menace if you know how to hide his traps too, I love it so much. Nobody seems to expect them placed outside the corners of killer shack.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Trapper should get setting speed add-ons base-kit

• Memesis
    Memesis Member Posts: 141

It makes sense why he's stronger. It's harder to focus and search for traps when you're dodging a flying hatchet. No one is used to focusing on more than one killer power at a time, let alone with the chaos of so many players in the match at once!