The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Make 2V8 a permanent mode it's super fun

itsquiet27
itsquiet27 Member Posts: 246
edited August 12 in Feedback and Suggestions

2V8 is super fun imo. the only thing in it that I really dislike is Nurse and also the bad queue times when wanting to play killer. Other than those 2 negatives the mode is fantastic and super duper fun. I really hope it becomes permanent. What are your opinions about the mode so far?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• turksmall236
    turksmall236 Member Posts: 36
    edited August 12

Yeah 2v8 is awesome! I don't want to play 1v4 as survivor anymore. It's too slow, sweaty, and boring. 2v8 is casual, fun, and chaotic. I love that!

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 836

I've found it to be a mode of extremes. You're either having the best of times or the worst of times, with not much inbetween.

It can be fun, but I don't want them to make it permanent because the MMR system breaks completely for the main game and I don't think that's good for the overall health of the game.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584

I do not want this mode back in this state. I do not want it back at all until:

• Queue time related issues are fixed
    • They have more than 5 Killers
    • There are more than 4 classes
    • There are more than 4 maps
    • Survivors have to do 10 gens not 8
    • The mode is slightly more balanced both for classes and Killers
    • It is harder to predict where cages will spawn to prevent running right to them
    • Certain Killers are not overly OP busted in it, so two people can't combo the strongest Killers and only those every round
    • And you cap each class at two or three per 8 people, so eight people can't combo the strongest two classes and only those every round

Fix most of if not all of these, and I will gladly welcome 2v8 come back as a permanent mode. Until then, it needs to remain a rotating mode coming back every so often in a permanent rotating mode queue alongside Chaos Shuffle and any other modes, modifiers, and events.

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 485
    edited August 14

It can't be permanent in this state. Also if killer queues are long I'd like to see this as an event node. Maybe Bloodhunt 2v8 a week before each chapter release even mid chapter releases but a ton of things need to be worked on before this can be permanent. One is they need to not use the same assets on the bigger maps in diffrent ways. I'd like them to use the base map but design the rest to be different for 2v8. I'd also like to see something done about how killers can't get to the gates to try and pressure them because there is 3 and they are spread out a lot.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584

Oh my Entity a Bloodhunt 2v8 with 400% bonus both sides would be friggin' amazing. :D