The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Gens should take much longer to be completed

When I play as a killer, gens are too short, while when I'm surv, I almost always win: I want gens to take longer to be completed: 90 seconds should be the right duration for gens and hook phases (to prevent excessive camping), I also want a timer starting at the beginning of the game that, when reaching about 15-20 minutes, the doors have to be openable, because having teammates that don't work on gens is not right

Comments

• kit_mason
    kit_mason Member Posts: 278

I also want a timer starting at the beginning of the game that, when reaching about 15-20 minutes, the doors have to be openable

so why would anyone do gens? hiding for 15-20 minutes would almost certainly be easier than taking chases and pushing gens the killer can periodically check

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,767

I don't think they should, just that progression speed multipliers should be lessened a tad.

Toolboxes mainly, I have problems with in this regard. Heck, if toolboxes got a bigger slap I'd even ask for generators to have less charges required to complete, if it was done right.

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 496

how many accounts are you gonna make 🤔

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,844

I think survivors should spawn on hooks